From March 2019 to November 2019: So many awards to celebrate for Laura Girardet !
- Selected to be a RQR student ambassador at the GDR-Repro meeting
- Won the 1st prize of oral présentation at the GDR-Repro meeting, France
- Won the 1st prize of oral présentation at the Journées de la Recherche du CHU de Quebec
- Won the 1st prize of poster présentation at the RQR annual meeting
- Won the "À la poursuite de l'excellence" CRDSI award
- Has been awarded by a Fondation du CHU de Quebec Fellowship
- Received the ACCEM travel award to present her work at the Gordon Conference on "Fertilization and activation of Development"
November 2019: Great RQR meeting in Quebec City.
Congratulations to Maira Alves and Laura Girardet for their 1st prize of poster presentation and 3rd prize of oral presentation, respectively ! Thanks the RQR !
Congrats Céline Augière for the cover page !
November 2018: congratulations Céline Augière for your post-doctoral fellowship. Many thanks to the RQR, this network is a great support to trainees career development.
September 2018: 7th International Conference on the Epididymis -Montreal -
August 2018: Our article on epididymal primary cilia has been accepted for publication in Human Reproduction. Congratulations to Bernet et al !
July 2018: We obtained a operating grant for 5 years ! Thank you for your support.
July 2018: Laura Girardet received a Pierre Durand doctoral fellowship. Bravo Laura !
May 2018: Lecture at Frontiers in Reproduction
What a great cohort
April 2018: American Society of Andrology meeting. Portland, OR, USA
Always an inspiring rendez-vous
December 2017: Laura Girardet received a RQR doctoral fellowship. Bravo Laura ! Merci le
October 2017: Matinée de chercheurs boursiers - CRCQ, Magog-Orford, CA
Matinée des chercheurs-boursiers
Honc Chen received the « À la poursuite de l’excellence » award from CRDSI.
Bravo Hong ! Merci au
July 2017: "Fertilization & Activation of Development" Gordon Research Conference
Holderness School, NH, USA
Great meeting, great people,
as usual !
May 2017: International Congress of Andrology, Copenhagen, Danemark
May 2017: Pinte Of Science, Galway Pub, Quebec City
Olivia Jerczynski received a MITACS fellowship a collaborative project with the CReATe Fertility Center. Bravo Olivia ! Merci
April 2017: American Society of Andrology meeting in Miami, FL
Agathe Bernet received the ASA Trainee Travel Award to attend the meeting.
Bravo Agathe ! Merci